How to find the biggest diamond within a fixed budget
The higher the carat-weight, the bigger the diamond. If your objective is to find the biggest diamond within your budget, carat-weight your main priority.
- Set the price filter to your personal budget.
- Set the sorting on highest prize first
- As we've learned, a diamond's price is determined not only by carat-weight, but also color, cut* and clarity. Therefore,
- set the filter "Color" on G/H and
- set the "Clarity" filter on VS1-2.
- Now, select the diamond with the highest carat-weight.
Tip: A halo of little brillants around the middle stone makes the central diamond appear even bigger. → View diamond rings with a halo
* Thanks to modern techniques, almost all diamonds comply with high cut standards. This is why there is no cut filter available. However, you may look up your diamond's cut grade in its GIA-certificate.